Sunday, May 22, 2011

Richly Blessed

Today was the day I had been looking forward to for months.  It was my official due date, but man am I thankful that Jude came early.  I can't imagine life now without him.  I am exhausted, emotional and totally in love.  I spend hours of my day just staring at Jude and my normal attitude of getting things done and having the house in order has gone out the window.  I just want to hold Jude all the time.  These 9 days have been amazing, but I know I wouldn't be functioning if it weren't for my husband and mom.  They have let me sleep, cleaned the house, done laundry, gone grocery shopping, and changed diapers.  Both my mom and Ashley have been more than my heros this past week.  Ashley has let me cry tears of joy and tears of exhaustion while never once complaining.  We have had some fun excursions to the park, walking around the neighborhood and even going to Jude's first Relay for Life walk yesterday.  Things really couldn't be much better.  Jude is the perfect little baby and I just feel so blessed.  Ashley and I have had a rough couple of years with so much loss in our family, but we just feel God's redeeming love reigning over us right now and it brings tears to my eyes when I think of how thankful I am for the journey God has taken us on.  We are so undeserving of this little blessing and I just pray that I never take it for granted how richly God has blessed our little family with bringing Jude into our lives.

Here are just a few pictures of little Jude



No comments:

Post a Comment