Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pictures of the Nursery

34 weeks!  I can't believe I have made it this far.  Jude is moving quite a bit and even making it difficult to breathe every so often.  I love watching my entire stomach move and become crooked when Jude is really having a good time.

Several posts ago I mentioned that my mom was making the bedding for our nursery.  Well it has been done for awhile, but we finally just got everything put together.  My mom is amazing, that's all I have to say.  Here are some pictures of our nursery.  We basically have everything put together especially due to the fact that I have been blessed by so many gifts from people who love us.  It has been overwhelming how generous people have been.

Changing table and dresser.  Note the frames above, my mom made these to match the blanket.


'
The crib with the blanket my mom made and the matching bed skirt.  I tried my craftiness at making the Jude sign.

Glider chair from Ashley's mom's house and then the matching curtain valence my mom made.

]
Bookshelf we bought and refinished for $5!  I can't wait to read to Jude...look at all those books!


Note Murphy in the crib.  I have removed him several times.  This could become an issue.

Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment