Sunday, June 12, 2011

We Did It...

As I sit here and slowly type one-handed because I am feeding Jude, I can finally say "we did it".  Sean's graduation party was a success and everyone is currently cleaning up the mess.  Ashley and I have completed what we set out to do slightly over a year ago; we got Sean through high school and threw him a graduation party.  Now I can officially relax because the party is no longer looming over my head and I can solely focus on caring for Jude and attempt to get him on some sort of schedule.  I'm not going to lie, this was a lot for me to do.  I'm tired and I don't wish it on anyone to care for a newborn and throw a graduation party at the same time.  But I definitely couldn't have done it without all my family's help.  The Meyer and Swanson clans were stellar.  So congrats to Sean and thank you to everyone else.  We are done and now I have 8 weeks to enjoy my maternity leave...ahhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment